cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex contact center custom channel

sukithaj
Level 1
Level 1

I want to integrate a custom text chat channel with webex contact center. I couldn't find any API like Web socket API. Can you assist me on this matter please? Thank you

1 Reply 1

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @sukithaj,

I think you might be looking for the  New Digital Channels in Webex Contact Center mentioned on What's New in Webex Contact Center:

• "New digital channels–WebChat, Email, Short Messaging Service (SMS), and Facebook Messenger–are now available in the new Webex Contact Center in both US and UK regions via imimobile integration."

• "All digital channels are part of Premium Seat License. Charges are extra for SMS (Short Message Service) - short code, long code, and toll-free, and bot usage."

• "The new digital channels are released in controlled GA (General Availability). Only those customers who have worked with the Cisco Solution Assurance team to plan their onboarding can avail the new digital channels. Migration from select older platforms is also supported."

• "For more information, see New Digital Channels in the Cisco Webex Contact Center Setup and Administration Guide."

I didn't see any API mentioned in the What's New list or in the documentation linked in the last bullet point above.

Hope this helps.