cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Integration Call Controls - Target user not authorized

devCompass
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm new on the Webex API and trying out some endpoints.

This is the one I'm trying: Call Controls - List Calls | Webex for Developers

I've already create an Integration App and add the scope spark:calls_read

Also, I've successfully generate the Token and permit the scopes for the App

But still getting this message

devCompass_1-1661538510241.png

I'm not the Webex administrator, so I wonder if the admin should allow something for the App?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

hukel
Level 1
Level 1

We don't use Webex Calling but I still receive my PSTN/SIP calls via the Webex/Spark app and I see my old calls there (both mobile and desktop apps have the same history).   That data must be stored via some API.  

How can I access it so that I can show users their call history via an OAuth-based web app? 

We want to show users a list of recent incoming PSTN calls so that they can submit one or more of the call details (incoming number and exact time) to our security team for investigation.

devCompass
Level 1
Level 1

I don`t think so, I've asked the admin to see about licenses.

So basically i need to get call details from all the company we`re moving the old Cisco solution to Webex, those endpoints under Call Control will not provide me those details?

The API is also per user, ie. the response will only include calls of the authorized user.

What you asked for sounds like a call detail record. There is an API for that in development (or maybe even beta). Until it is GA'd you may work around with the Webex Calling call details report in CH (or triggering it via API)

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Do you have a Webex Calling License assigned?

The telephony endpoint is for Webex Calling only, not for Calls on Webex..