Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meetings - GET meetings of all ORG users

pjarosch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi folks,

currently I am trying to create a script that is able to read all ORG meetings, delete the meetings and create the meetings again. The reason for this is to simplify an ORG move.

I am now hitting a road block when trying to call the Meetings API with a simple GET to "https://webexapis.com/v1/meetings?meetingNumber=<meeting-number>". The error I'm receiving is a "403 Forbidden - Not permitted to view unlist meeting. please add meeting password in header." I am using the token of an integration that has basically all scopes, also the scopes meeting:admin_schedule_write/read. I can only successfully retreive the Response for meetings the admin-account created itself.

Is it possible to list all meetings of all ORG users (and retrieve information about meeting ID and so on) with a single (full-admin) account? The scopes read like it should be possible. If it is only possible with the password, I can't think of a good way to retrieve all passwords.

To summarize: I need to somehow collect all Meeting IDs and further details to delete the meetings and to re-create them later. I would prefer to do it with a series of GET Requests from a single admin account.

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Pier

1 Accepted Solution

pjarosch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi to anyone who is coming across this. This request already got answered by Webex Dev support (thanks so much @Raffaele Lagana !). So, to provide his answer for other folks who face this challenge: The host email needs to be provided in the same GET request. If the host email is being provided (and for the rest all set as described above), the request works just fine.

Cheers,
Pier

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

pjarosch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi to anyone who is coming across this. This request already got answered by Webex Dev support (thanks so much @Raffaele Lagana !). So, to provide his answer for other folks who face this challenge: The host email needs to be provided in the same GET request. If the host email is being provided (and for the rest all set as described above), the request works just fine.

Cheers,
Pier