cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEBEX SDK

hyemi
Level 1
Level 1

The app we are developing is a hybrid web app, and when the admin creates a meeting room, only the screen where the customer enters the meeting room needs to be developed.

I would like to get help before development. please answer my question.

1. Is it possible to customize the android sdk, ios sdk?
  2. In webex, if a link is shared after creating a meeting room, the user enters a name. Does it provide the same functionality when we use android SDK and ios SDK and develop without using guest tokens?
  3. When developing on the web with our structure, is it easier to do it with the browser SDK or widget? 
  4. When creating a webex meeting, it is possible to participate even after time passes and it cannot be deleted. Is the meaning of time a meaning of record?

I hope you can help me.

1 Reply 1

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To reply to your queries:
1. Not sure what you mean exactly, but any enhancements on the SDKs are managed by Engineering. If you mean, creating a custom app that uses our SDKs, then you can do pretty much anything you want with them.

2. Our Mobile SDKs are limited with regards to meeting functionality, meetings functionality is pretty basic throughout the mobile SDKs (at least, compared to the Browser SDK) however it is still possible to join meetings through it. You can check out the Phone interface within Android SDK for example, iOS SDK would have a similar one too.

3. The widget uses the Browser SDk for its functionality, so it depends what you want to do. If it's a lightweight functionality you want, the widget will probably suffice. If you're looking to do more, then you can just use the Browser SDK.

4. This question isn't really making sense to me, are you asking whether it's possible to join a meeting after it's already ended? If this is what you ask, then it depends. If you're a host you can simply restart that meeting, but if you were only a participant then you may not be able to restart it