cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Education Connector - Scheduled Meetings disappearing

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is anyone that uses the Education Connector currently seeing the following issue - Scheduled meetings disappearing from the Virtual Meetings tab?

For affected users this is happening each night/early hours of the morning. The meetings still exist in the users' org.webex.com meeting area and also on the LMS calendar (although if they try to join from there it fails).

We've got an open TAC case but looking to see if others were encountering the same or similar issue.

Regards

Roray

6 Replies 6

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fantastic, thank you for the update @Roray Stewart . @Elane Kalavrias how are things looking on your end?

Response Signature

@Cole Callahan I've been able to confirm with a few of our faculty they are totally back in business!  Thanks so much to all the engineers for the fix!  

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Issue appears to be resolved at our end now, missing meetings have been restored but we continue to monitor from our end and have staff report if there are still issues.

Engineering's latest update:

Restoration of missing meeting sessions has been completed. We are currently monitoring the results.
Posted 2 hours ago. Sep 23, 2021 - 05:37 PDT

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Roray Stewart ,

I sent this over to our internal team yesterday, and yes, they mentioned you are not the only one having this issue and a fix is being worked on. Thanks for posting this here. Please update this post when you see the fix on your end. Thank you!

Response Signature

Elane Kalavrias
Level 1
Level 1

Yes several faculty in our org as well have expressed this exact problem to me today, I came here to see if there are any active fixes.

Thanks, Elane 

Just seen this posted on their status page for Education Connector:

Certain upcoming meetings missing from Webex Education Connector

Identified

The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.

Posted 11 minutes ago. Sep 22, 2021 - 10:17 PDT

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.