cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Teacher

mccrearya
Level 1
Level 1

How do I disable the pen feature that shows up on my students screen when I share screen?  The preschoolers have found it and are writing on the screen and taking away my screen, meaning, I am no longer sharing my screen.

1 Accepted Solution

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello! It sounds like you need to disable Annotation and Screen sharing. There are two ways to do this:

1. Ahead of time from your account at xxx.webex.com
    1. Find the Meeting and edit.
    2. Go to Show Advanced options and remove the option for attendees to share. You'll need to turn off their ability to Annotate from the active session -- see #2.
  2. During an active session:
    1. Go to the Participant menu and de-select Anyone Can Share (if it has a checkmark it means that anyone can share).
    2. Go back to the Participant menu and select Assign Privileges. De-select Annotate and Share (basically the opposite of these directions).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

KirstenM
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello! It sounds like you need to disable Annotation and Screen sharing. There are two ways to do this:

1. Ahead of time from your account at xxx.webex.com
    1. Find the Meeting and edit.
    2. Go to Show Advanced options and remove the option for attendees to share. You'll need to turn off their ability to Annotate from the active session -- see #2.
  2. During an active session:
    1. Go to the Participant menu and de-select Anyone Can Share (if it has a checkmark it means that anyone can share).
    2. Go back to the Participant menu and select Assign Privileges. De-select Annotate and Share (basically the opposite of these directions).