cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Webex Meeting to Existing Shared Meeting in Outlook

smiller93
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user who attempted to do the following: Take an existing meeting in Outlook in another users Calendar that she has write access to, and add a webex meeting to it.

We use Webex AD add-in integration, and she should be able to use the "add webex meeting" button, but it's greyed out.

It works fine if it's her meeting, just not someone else's although she has edit/write capabilities to do anything else with their meetings/calendar.

I'm not finding anything for this specific issue elsewhere, so here I am.

1 Accepted Solution

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe the user attempting to schedule must be a delegate for the other user - in Outlook and Webex. See: Allow someone to schedule Webex Meetings on your behalf in Microsoft Outlook 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

smiller93
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like user delegation in Outlook is the missing component. We had already experimented with delegation f Webex permissions. Sadly, when confronted with the additional user directed steps, they decided that deleting appointments/meetings and recreating was going to be easier. But I appreciate your quick response.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe the user attempting to schedule must be a delegate for the other user - in Outlook and Webex. See: Allow someone to schedule Webex Meetings on your behalf in Microsoft Outlook