Views
Helpful
Replies

Assigning scheduling permissions

henrick16
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can a WebEx user who has full admin rights assign scheduling permissions on another users account?  For example the assistant to the CEO contacts me and requests access to schedule WebEx meetings for the CEO.  Can I as an admin log into my organizations WebEx admin site or control hub and assign the requested permissions or can scheduling permissions only be granted and set by the user?

1 Accepted Solution

henrick16
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer to my question. 

There are 2 ways a user can be assigned scheduling permission.

1. Access is provided by the individual account owner.

2. Log into WebEx admin and under user manager select export all active users.  Once the export process is done you can download the CSV file of active users. On the CSV file there is a column  labeled "scheduling permissions".  Under scheduling permissions you need to add the username of the WebEx account holder who needs to be granted scheduling permissions to a particular account. Save the file and import the updated user account with added scheduling permissions. 

I recommend when applying the changes through the import process you create a new text file  that contains only the changes for users(s) you updated. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

rabualsu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steps:
Open Control Hub & go to meeting > Site information > Bulk Manage > Generate report.

Open the CSV file, go to ‘Scheduling Permissions’, and add the email.

To add multiple users, add them in the column by putting ' , ' between emails.

Example: test1@gmail.com , test2@gmail.com , test3@gmail.com

Once the changes have been made import the CSV.

henrick16
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer to my question. 

There are 2 ways a user can be assigned scheduling permission.

1. Access is provided by the individual account owner.

2. Log into WebEx admin and under user manager select export all active users.  Once the export process is done you can download the CSV file of active users. On the CSV file there is a column  labeled "scheduling permissions".  Under scheduling permissions you need to add the username of the WebEx account holder who needs to be granted scheduling permissions to a particular account. Save the file and import the updated user account with added scheduling permissions. 

I recommend when applying the changes through the import process you create a new text file  that contains only the changes for users(s) you updated.