Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't mark the right answer in a survey / Need help! :(

JGV
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

I'm using Webex the first time for meetings of our Club and really would like to start a survey in the next meeting.

I want to evaluate the survey afterwards. Therefore it's interesting for me to see who chose the right answers.

So I started a survey and listed some questions with answers. The problem is that i can't mark the right answer, aus you can see in the screenshot (dark mode).  The option is missing. I'm trying for hours and unsuccesfully searching for the solution, but now you are my last resort. I just found some manual at https://www.medienbildung-muenchen.de/wp-content/uploads/umfragen_bei_webex_erstellen.pdf as you can see in the other screenshot (bright mode) - and there you can see the difference: the right answer is markable (Button with German text: "als richtig kennnzeichnen").

Problem.jpg

ANleitung.jpg

I really hope you can help me with my problem...

Stay healthy and kind regards!

Marc

3 Replies 3

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Yes, that is the right way but it's not available on the Meetings interface.  You have to go to Training or Events.  Depending on your licensing permissions and settings in Control Hub, you may not have access to this.  If you have a paid license with Training and Events permissions, your Webex Administrator can enable Training or Events for you to give you access.  They could also download the app for you and help you install it.  Good luck.

Please mark helpful posts.

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Marking poll questions as correct can only be done using the Webex Poll Questionnaire Editor.  It is available on the Webex Events or Webex Training web portal under downloads.  

Please mark helpful posts.

Response Signature

Hi Kathy,

Thx for your help.

I tried to find the download, but couldn't find it..

I logged in at webex in the browser version and went do "downloads"... Is this the right way?

Thank you!