cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you add/invite users for segments of a scheduled meeting?

Banker Todd
Level 1
Level 1

Am I able to add/invite users for specific times of a meeting? For example, I have a day long training session with a couple of guest speakers. I want to invite the guest speakers but only for a 1/2 hour segment. For example: 
Meeting is from 8am to 4pm
Guest Speaker #1 is presenting from 10:00 to 10:30
Guest Speaker #2 is presenting from 1:00 to 1:30
I don't want to invite the guest speakers for the whole day, just the 1/2 hour allotted.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Banker Todd , I would recommend to invite them via a separate Outlook invite (or via any other calendaring tool) where you copy/paste the details of the Webex session. In their calendar they will then just see an invitation for their respective segment.

If you lock your meeting, the guest speakers will stay in the lobby till you let them in. This way you can control when they effectively enter your meeting room.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Banker Todd , I would recommend to invite them via a separate Outlook invite (or via any other calendaring tool) where you copy/paste the details of the Webex session. In their calendar they will then just see an invitation for their respective segment.

If you lock your meeting, the guest speakers will stay in the lobby till you let them in. This way you can control when they effectively enter your meeting room.

Response Signature