cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete Call History

shirley.fox
Level 1
Level 1

Can you delete some or all of your call history?

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you are using Webex (Teams) App then you will be able to delete call history but it is not possible in Webex Calling App. I would recommend you to switch from Webex Calling App to Webex (Teams) App. This will provide you more functionality including the option to delete call history. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

User admin
Level 1
Level 1

Almost one year on from the above message still unable to delete Call History

Actually I am able to delete a single entry from my call history as well as all entries.

That is for both, Webex Calling and Calls/Meetings in Webex

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@shirley.fox 

As it seems, this feature is not (yet?) available.

Perhaps you want to post this and other ideas and suggestions in this Cisco-forum: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas
You may also vote for other ideas already posted there to help to further develop/improve the product according to your/our needs.

Since Webex is centrally managed by your IT, some data about the user-activity is collected to provide insight for your IT-Management about the amount and type of usage, service-quality etc.
Therefore I doubt that deleting your call history will remove these call-events from the automatically generated statistics.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.