Views
Helpful
Replies

How to activate Full Featured Meeting for Team Meeting

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community,

do you know how to activate a full featured meeting for team meeting planed in the webex app?

We have created a team in webex app, added some rooms. If I plan an adhoc meeting using the join button, I will not get full featured meeting.
If I use planing to plan the meeting from the room for my colleagues, I will still not get a full featured meeting with guests, 3rdpary apps etc.

The org. has crosslaunch and support generell full featured meetings if you plan it in outlook or in webex app manually (not from the team room).
Is there any way to activate even for these meetings all functionality?

Thank you for your reply!

1 Accepted Solution

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @krizvite,

There are many feature limitations when you schedule a meetings in Webex App team space and it is not possible to activate full featured meeting from space. The only option is to schedule full featured meeting using email client or web scheduler.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @krizvite,

There are many feature limitations when you schedule a meetings in Webex App team space and it is not possible to activate full featured meeting from space. The only option is to schedule full featured meeting using email client or web scheduler.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.