cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to let guests enter my meeting without host admin

xuan.film
Level 1
Level 1

Hey buddies~I am going crazy to try the settings for let guests just enter a meeting without me approve them every single time. I have unchecked the option of automatically lock the meeting room and really have no idea how can I make it easy for my guests just click the link of my personal room-join the meeting without waiting for my admission. Please help~~~Thank you sooooo much!

3 Replies 3

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all,

there several threads open regarding this topic. This is a security-related change, which became active in the December 2021 (41.12) release.

Please refer to this thread, as I have put together what has changed and how you can revert it:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-meetings-and-webex-app/waiting-room-for-webex-dial-in-meeting/m-p/4553878#M7851

I hope it helps!

Best regards,

Igor

bbuskirk
Level 1
Level 1

I also have this problem with my account.  Everyone who tries to enter my meeting room now needs to be individually let in before they can join the meeting.  This is a recent change.  Approximately a month ago this changed.  Before that time, the people who I invited to my meeting would go to my meeting room and join the meeting immediately.  Now they go to the waiting room and have to be let in.  This makes managing my meeting much more difficult because everyone does not log in at the same time.  What changed in January?

Your response to Xuan was not helpful because it does not indicate what settings impact this setting.  It just says that "they" are not right.  What does it take to have this capability. 

Even disabling Automatic lock on your personal room,

Based on your site settings, people who haven't signed in and external guests will be kept in the lobby until you admit them, whether your Personal Room is locked or unlocked.So check with site admin.

Response Signature