cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to send a message to all of my domain users ?

mohasala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

do we have a way to send message to all of domain users ? my customer users around 23 thousands, now if i create space and make it announcement space, it will be limited only for 5k participant.

i thought to create bot, but it's not easy to create bot and make bot send massage to all users, so do we have any other solution ? and if the only solution is creating bot and make bot send message to all users, to we have clear steps or video showing how to do so?

1 Reply 1

mohasala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i managed to do this by proceeding with below steps:

1- built an integration and assigned needed scopes to this integration to create an access token.

2- created java script code that pulls all my users, using access code created by integration and split emails 4000 in each text file each text file in defernite folder 

3- created a bot with proper name and logo

4- created python code uses bot token to send messages, and copied this python code to each directory that saved email lists, as python code read emails from text file.

at the end, python code takes around 3 min to send message to 1000 users so when we split users to 4000 in each text file, it will take 12 min, but i created a ".bat" file once you run the .bat file it executes the python code in each directory so in my case i have around 24000 users, so i managed to send announcement for 24000 users in 12 min only without any errors or issues, as when i run the .bat file it will go to each directory and execute the python code automatically.