Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues when the time of a meeting are entered manually in webportal

Nico Bellack
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we often plan our meetings via the Webex web portal. This works fine as long as the meeting starts and ends on the hour or half hour. You can select the time via the drop-down menu. However, it becomes problematic if you want to enter the start and end time manually. In the web portal, every key entry seems to be validated. It is difficult or almost impossible to schedule an appointment between 10:15 and 10:45, for example (24h time format). If you want to enter “10” for the finish time, the start time changes to “00” when you enter “1”.
However, the problem also occurs with the 12h time format. For example, it is quite difficult to schedule a meeting between 4:15 PM and 4:45 PM. If you want to enter “45” for the minutes, the start time changes to 3:04 PM when you enter “4”. If you then correct the start time, the end time changes to 5:56 PM. If you then correct the end time, first the minutes and then the hours, it works. If you correct the hours first, the cycle starts all over again.
Is this a known issue? Our service provider says that this behavior is intentional and not a bug. I can't quite believe that.

It is only in the web portal. Scheduling via Webex App works without issues.

Kind regards

Nico

1 Accepted Solution

Nico Bellack
Level 1
Level 1

The issue seems to have been solved. Webex has changed the web portal and the input mask overnight. Now you only enter the start time in 5-minute intervals and the duration of the meeting. I believe that this used to be the case.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Nico Bellack
Level 1
Level 1

The issue seems to have been solved. Webex has changed the web portal and the input mask overnight. Now you only enter the start time in 5-minute intervals and the duration of the meeting. I believe that this used to be the case.