cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Update not able to resize popout conversations

HigginsM
Level 1
Level 1

Since the new update, I haven't been able to resize the popout messaging conversations to a smaller size. You can resize the original window to the old width, but not the popout. Has anyone found an option for that or is this a programing issue?

7 Replies 7

HigginsM
Level 1
Level 1

Good news! This appears to be fixed. I'm able to resize the pop out windows on conversations to a resolution that works with my other applications.

Mine is still not working.  When the pop-out window opens, it's sending it to my Screen 1, although Webex is on Screen 2.  This makes it really difficult when I'm sharing my screen in a conference call!  Then, I can only size it down a little bit.  On my large monitor, I can't get it much smaller than the entire screen width and height.  

HigginsM
Level 1
Level 1

I have started a ticket with Cisco. SR 697211569
They are planning a fix for July 2024 patch.

janet-t
Level 1
Level 1

Any update on this?  Seems to be happening today and this thread is a few months old.

ashley-kendray
Level 1
Level 1

yeah, i have the same i use 5 different chat screens and can as of today only resize vertically not horizontally and it's a nightmare  can't see half the chats now. trying to run a mine site here not good. 

Nick R1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for pointing this out. A user had mentioned this today and we were able to definitely confirm that this from the update. Seems like a bug to me. I don't see the downside of making your own workspace customizable to the needs of your job.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Maybe they wanted to have the chat window at least at tat size and forgot the main app instead?

I'd suggest to raise a TAC request; they'd also tell you if it's by design or happened accidentially