cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sharing PowerPoint Slideshow, Can I toggle between slides and full screen view of presenter?

cherylbrownyoga
Level 1
Level 1

I am brand new to using Webex and am using it to record my online training with my PowerPoint slideshow and my Presenter view showing on the screen at the same time. In one of my videos, the focus of the recording shifted between the default screen share (my slide showing in a larger box on the bottom of the screen and my presenter window showing small at the top), to just my "talking head" presenter view showing in the whole screen. I did not change anything but I like this effect and want to know if there is a way to make this change on the fly while I am recording my lectures? I'd like to give people a chance to read the slide, then shift to just me talking. Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

1 Reply 1

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@cherylbrownyoga 
If I understood you correctly, you are using Webex mainly to record your training-sessions.

Perhaps you may want to check OBS instead for that purpose:  https://obsproject.com
It allows you to configure scenes, each containing one or more sources (images, application-Windows, Cameras...),
set hotkeys to switch between scenes and record all that.