cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Split-view contacts suggestion

jpfuntne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I used webex messaging a lot at work and usually split the contacts to see my favorites at the top of the contact list.  I frequently message with colleagues who aren't in my favorites and I don't want to add them as a favorite.  So I'm constantly scrolling up and down the contact list to get to the top of favorites or others. I would love it if there was some sort of split contacts view in which both the top of favorites and others are visible at the same time.  Each list could be independently scrolled.

Thoughts?  Is there a better way to suggest a change?  I've been looking for a way to submit a suggestion through the app but I don't see one.

3 Replies 3

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Feature ideas are collected in aha https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ and may be upvoted by other. PM reviews them and may think of them for future app improvements.

jpfuntne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is kind of like what I have in mind.

jpfuntne_0-1697218184319.png

The chances of this happening are exceedingly low IMO. As @dtibbe mentioned though, the support forums are not the appropriate venue for feature requests. Seeing as you are a Cisco employee however, you may also access the Cisco internal and partner Aha portal. Regardless of which Aha instance you choose to post the feature request to you will need to include a business case for why this should be prioritized over the hundreds of other items on the backlog. How much more revenue will this bring Cisco?