Views
Helpful
Replies

trying to set up a link for anyone to register to attend a meeting

marketing-wolf
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All, 

I am trying to set up a meeting where a link could be made available on social media for anyone to attend but would like for the attendees to register first. Any way to do that? 

1 Accepted Solution

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you utilize Webex Events, you can create a meeting event with a pre-registration form. The initial link will be to a web page where attendees can click and fill out a registration form. You can choose to manually approve or auto approve attendee registration.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Hi @Goswin Weemaes

Any suggestions for an open meeting? In order words, Attendees are not yet known but rather a registration link would be shared in a communication channel. 

Thanks!

Hi @Antonio Oliveira ,

When you schedule your meeting and you have enabled the "Registration required" checkbox, then you'll get the following page with a "registration link" you can copy and share via any other communication channel.

Window.png

Goswin

Response Signature

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@dialogue , @androniki.maragkidou , when scheduling a Webex Meeting you should see the option to enable "registration" (under Advanced Options > Scheduling Options):

Cisco_Webex_Meetings_-_Schedule_a_Meeting.png

Response Signature

This doesn't seem to create a link that attendees can use to pre-register unless I am missing that somewhere.

Hi @scoggins ,

Did you enable the "Registration required" checkbox?

As described in the following link (https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nlzg3uq/Require-your-attendees-to-register-for-a-meeting-or-webinar) the attendees will get an email with, amongst other information, a link to register for the meeting or webinar.
In my answer below, you'll also see that you can manually copy the registration link once you have scheduled the meeting.

Goswin

Response Signature

I am scheduling a meeting via Webex Meetings but need  an email reminder about the meeting for the attendees a few days earlier prior to the meeting. I have chosen Registration as obligatory.

Is that possible to set such email reminder?

I would also like to know if this possible. Moreover, if it is possible to include in the reminder a message recommending the attendees to join the meeting a few minutes before the official time, since they have to install WebEx in the laptops/ pc.

@Goswin Weemaes  Thank you for the help!

I Have the same problem, but unfortunately, I can't see the solution.

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you utilize Webex Events, you can create a meeting event with a pre-registration form. The initial link will be to a web page where attendees can click and fill out a registration form. You can choose to manually approve or auto approve attendee registration.

Are you able to share the step-by-step to do this or a link that shows how to do it? I'm having a hard time finding a walk-through on the WebEx website. 

Thank you for the hint.
Is is possible to have the same registration link if I am using Webex meeting ?

Thank you for your reply
Leyla
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.