Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Ambassador Program

asabitava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I've successfully passed exams for Webex Power User, Adoption, and IT Admin.

Unfortunately, I don't see any other Courses and Learning Plans available for me.

Can you please advise?Webex Meetings and Webex App

1 Accepted Solution

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@asabitava - I could not be more thrilled with the number of people who have joined the Webex Ambassador program! 

The courses for the Professional level Ambassador have not been completed yet. When they are ready - everyone who has completed the current curriculum will be invited to enroll.

The courses are just one part of being an Ambassador! The real fun starts now that you are here in the Webex Community and can help the hundreds of thousands of other Webex'ers here in the community who are just getting started deploying, expanding, integrating, and adopting hybrid work that you are an authority on. You will also be invited to give feedback directly to the product, marketing, and adoption teams throughout the year.

Thank you for everything you do to make our community be the most welcoming and helpful resource on the planet.

-----
https://ambassador.webex.com/

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@asabitava - I could not be more thrilled with the number of people who have joined the Webex Ambassador program! 

The courses for the Professional level Ambassador have not been completed yet. When they are ready - everyone who has completed the current curriculum will be invited to enroll.

The courses are just one part of being an Ambassador! The real fun starts now that you are here in the Webex Community and can help the hundreds of thousands of other Webex'ers here in the community who are just getting started deploying, expanding, integrating, and adopting hybrid work that you are an authority on. You will also be invited to give feedback directly to the product, marketing, and adoption teams throughout the year.

Thank you for everything you do to make our community be the most welcoming and helpful resource on the planet.

-----
https://ambassador.webex.com/

Response Signature