Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex for iphone issues

betobanxico
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have noticed some issues with Webex runnning in iOS 17. The Webex app crashes before opening.

Regards

Alberto RG

6 Replies 6

Paco Lesmes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi… I just upgrade my iphone  IOS 17.0, and I can’t open app WEBEX. Logo and inmediatly close… I have other iphone IOS 16.5.1 and app WEBEX running OK.. 

iOS 17 is AFAIK still in beta stage. As we wrote before you’re welcome to join the beta program and report any issues you have there. As mentioned earlier the community is not the place to report issues that pertains to beta programs.

Response Signature

vit.dafcik
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue webex with beta 1, works normaly. After instal beta 2 webex stop working.

As @Jonathan Schulenberg suggested you’re welcome to join the beta program for Webex so that you can report your findings. The community is not the place for that.

Response Signature

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We’re less than a week into the first developer beta for iOS 17; not at all surprising that there will be issues. You’re welcome to join the Webex beta program and report detailed feedback and logs. It won’t be TAC supported until after a stable build is released by Apple this fall.

AFAIK the latest released version of iOS is 16.5.1. Apart from that you’re not asking any question, you’re pointing out that something happens. What is it specifically that you want the community to assist you with?

Response Signature