Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex integration registration failed

Hi All,

I am trying to install the webex app in Salesforce Developer Org. In one of the steps per the guide for authorizing the integration, I have to provide the access token from my  API Reference > People > Get My Own Details from webex account and out it in the Salesforce webex admin screen.

When I am copying and registering the access code in salesforce, it is giving error "Webex integration registration failed!"

I am following the below guide - 

https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/nthxjg2/Integrate-Salesforce-with-Webex-App#Cisco_Task_in_List_GUI.dita_f46ae45b-d8f1-4532-a9a0-4b7991f9d573

Thanks for the help

Thanks

Anjani

5 Replies 5

I am using a Salesforce Developer Edition org and my personal webex account access token, does that had to do anything with this error.

Requirement says, This integration requires a minimum of Salesforce Enterprise Edition. I am not familiar with the salesforce flavours. 

Response Signature

Thank you for the response, that edition might be the issue on that. I was using the developer edition.

Make sure you meet the requirement. Access tokens copied from the developer portal are valid for 12 hours.

Response Signature

Thank you for response. I created my new user in webex and then copied the access token but still when I copied and tried to register in salesforce it is giving the same registration failure error