cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the actual maximum number of participants for a webex meeting?

madphsmy
Level 1
Level 1
I have been using Webex to host small meetings for our association a few times. But only today I realised that the attachment of the email when I registered and paid says my account is eligible for video meetings for up to 100 participants. However, when I signed up and paid, I chose the starter plan as it says on the webex website that this plan could host up to 150 participants. And to add to the confusion, when I created an event, it said there the maximum number of participants I could invite is 1000. So what actually is the real number of participants I could invite for an event I created using my starter plan account? Is it 100, 150 or 1000? This is very confusing.
3 Replies 3

murtuza163
Level 1
Level 1

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

See also this help article: https://help.webex.com/n8vw82eb/

Meeting and Event are two solutions and not the same.  With free account you can host meetings with  only 100 particpents .. AFAIK  Events are not included with the free account. 

when I signed up and paid, I chose the starter plan as it says on the webex website that this plan could host up to 150 participants. Means when you  host a meeting, you can invite 150 people.

when I created an event, it said there the maximum number of participants I could invite is 1000:- Means when you host  an event, you can invite  1000 people. 

Response Signature