cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can we used test in meeting?

vcharest
Level 1
Level 1

The fonction test is only available in Training; I would prefer to move to Meeting but it’s the only reason I stay on Training (the app is so old compared to Meeting)… Suggestion or clue?

5 Replies 5

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Removed.

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I'm not familiar with Slido yet and haven't seen the quiz function demonstrated but I doubt they will have an import/transfer feature available.  Slido has a website at this LINK but details on how it will work within the Webex App may differ.  If no one else provides details here, you may need to wait until it's available in Webex to get answers to your questions.

Response Signature

Hum, it's not seem to be as good as test option in training. I hope you can give Training users a equivalent option in Meeting (for all the features Training have). I'm disapointed that Training app as not had the same attention than Meeting and Event had for the numerous upgrades...

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Cisco is working to migrate most functions in Training to Meetings.  A new feature called Slido that has a quiz feature is being added that may provide what you need.  Rollout for Slido in Webex is scheduled for version 41.6.  More information is available at this link:  https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000034460/Localization-for-Slido-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings 

Please mark all helpful replies.  Thank you,

Response Signature

Thank you for the answer. All ours tests are in Training, can the easily be transferred in Slido or I have to create them again? It's the same fonction (rating, time allowed, etc.) as training? Where can I have more info on Slido and how to used it? Tks!