cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

60349239_2691457700868978_2678338393150062592_n.jpg

I’m Cole, the Community Manager here at Webex, a kayak fanatic, and proud father to my incredible Foxhound, Daisy. I build and manage our online communities, encourage members to engage with one another, and help answer Webex-related questions. 

Good news: the Webex Community has officially launched, and you’re invited to join! Whether you’re a Webex UserIT Admin, or an Adoption Champion, we’ve got just the resources you need. Join us to get your questions answered fast, have discussions with peers, and interact with the team here at Webex. 

Our community is part information hub, part discussion platform, and the perfect place for you to go to give suggestions, provide feedback, participate in fun conversations, and get to know our Webex team. 

Who should join our communities? 

Our online community is open to anyone who wants to learn more about Webex, ask questions about everything from how to use Webex Teams to how to be productive at home or to engage with a community of like-minded people. 

Not technical? Not a problem. You don’t have to be a tech guru or Webex expert to join. We’re here to support you in your Webex journey and are genuinely excited to get feedback, answer questions, and chat with you! 

What do I do in the Webex Community? 

Our communities are dedicated to you. You can share ideas, make suggestions on new product features, give your thoughts, and so much more. Have lively discussions about working from home with kids, learn how to better use Webex Meetings, start a discussion with our team, or engage with fellow community members.  

Get started 

I want to ensure you have a great community experience, so if you have any questions, reach out to me. See you in the community! 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.