Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Q: ­Any plans to make office hours specific to the class as opposed to the same for all courses the instructor is associated with?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:31­

A: ­No plan yet; Will add the ask in our backlog­‑

Q: ­The Setup tab in Schoology has the System wide setup option as the first choice.  Many of our instructors change those settings thinking it's only for their site.  Are there plans to make the system wide setup option only available for Schoology Admins or move it to the bottom of the Setup options?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:40­

A: ­Webex Education Connector only provides access to site-wide administrative controls (Admin Panel) to Schoology users with administrative permissions.­‑

Q: ­Is the iframe embedding the same within all LMS solutions?  Or is it specific to Moodle?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:33­

A: ­Its implemented in the same way for all of suppported LMS.­‑

Q: ­Hello all, Is there a way, in a course, to invite a specific group instead all of the students in the course (I'm talking about virtual meetings)?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:32­

A: ­Not today. ­‑

Q: ­what is the moodle theme in use in this demo site?­

Q: ­Will be possible to hide the recordings to the participants at settings?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:33­

A: ­I believe we can hide the recordings from Admin Settings; let me check and send you a DM. ­‑

Q: ­Any plan on showing on the the calendar arranged office hours?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:35­

A: ­Do you mean, adding the office hours in LMS calendar?­‑

Q: ­Will options become available to also schedule parent/teacher/student conferences in the LMS?  ­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:41­

A: ­This is in roadmap; I will get follow-up with you on the timelines­‑

Q: ­Any plans to make it so office hours are only avaialble for a set period of time? ie. a lecturer just wants to offer them for a particular week(s) and not be availible for every week in the future.­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:42­

A: ­That’s a good use case; Will add this in our backlog. ­‑

Q: ­I mean, a student select a free office hour, so show it on both student and teacher respective calendar­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:44­

A: ­When a student schedules an office hour, we send an e-mail to both student and teacher with the invite. They can save the attached invite in their calendar. ­‑

Q: ­Can analytics be run just for meetings/activities in the LMS by an admin?  Interested in seeing if staff are using Webex for meetings or LMS?­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:44­

A: ­Will add in the backlog. ­‑

Q: ­Will hands-on labs be discussed in this presentation?  Interested to know if scheduling labs will be available with the Webex Education Connector once Training features are moved into Webex Meetings.­

Q: ­Webex classrooms is the same as Education Connector integrated with any LMS?­

Q: ­I would like to have a conversation about feature enhancements ­

‑­Devinder Kathuria­­­­ - 13:49­

A: ­Feel free to reach out to me at dkathuri@cisco.com; Happy to schedule a time ­‑

Q: ­Is Webex classrooms the same as Education Connector integrated with any LMS?­

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.