Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Q: Is there a way to see what shortcuts are available without going to the menu or hovering my mouse over a button?
A: There is a list of the commands on the Webex help page here --> https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/84har3/Webex-Meetings,-Webex-Webinars,-and-Webex-Events-(classic)-accessibility-features

Q: It would be very helpful if web had the speaker's name in the closed caption that is scrolling on the screen. I understand you can look at the captions and highlight panel but it keeps me from having to look back and forth to see who said something. 
A: This recommendation was noted and will be presented to the Product Manager.

Q: So can attendees and host highlight in the captions and highlight
A: Yes. Here is a help article with more details --> https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/h6u8kk/Create-or-delete-meeting-highlights-during-a-Webex-Meetings-or-Webex-Events-

Q: Is there a roadmap feature for allowing call-in (PSTN) users to select the audio (interpretation) channel? (Say after entering the event code and attendee ID.)
A: Yes this is a phase 2 release item for simultatneous interpretation but there are no current dates for this roadmap item. Phase 1 which has been released is a VoIP only experience.

Q: Do you have to record the meeting or event to have access to the highlights and captions after the event?
A: Yes the meeting does have to be reocrded.

Q: Not a question, but a short demo (video posted somewhere) on recommendations on how to overlay/support an ASL video interpreter when you want the speaker and their shared content all viewable.
A: This is a great idea and will be discussed as a topic for a How to Video in the future.

Q: Is closed captioning and real time translation available in breakout rooms? 
A: Not at this time, but it is currently being discussed to potentially add to the roadmap.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.