cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Simultaneous webinars

campus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we are new to Webex and basically, we need the platform for conducting webinars. We have created an account with two licenses for now. Does this mean that if I schedule two webinars at the same time, they won't be cut off? For example, if I add another license to the same account, making it three, would I be able to conduct three webinars simultaneously?

The webinars will be hosted by three different individuals simultaneously using the same account.

1 Accepted Solution

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

A user account can have 1 meeting license per URL (sitename.webex.com).  1 user account can, as a host can, schedule multiple meetings at the same time.  You can only be in one active meeting at a time as host.  You'd essentially have to assign the host role to someone else after scheduling, but they have to have a Webex account with a meeting license.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

A user account can have 1 meeting license per URL (sitename.webex.com).  1 user account can, as a host can, schedule multiple meetings at the same time.  You can only be in one active meeting at a time as host.  You'd essentially have to assign the host role to someone else after scheduling, but they have to have a Webex account with a meeting license.