Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Events: View a presenter while someone advances slides

I'm looking for a way during a WebEx Event to have the recording and the attendee view focus on the picture of a presenter, while allowing someone else to advance the slides for him on the WebEx screen.

It seems only the presenter can advance the slides, and then the presenter is in the big presenter picture on the recording and for the Attendees rather than the person talking.

I have tried to advance the slides as host -- but only I see them advance.

How can I allow someone to talk as the presenter while someone else has the rights to advance the slides for all to see?

1 Reply 1

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is possible to share slide advancement amongst all panelists  or co-hosts. In order to do this you have to do a little prep work. Prior to the meeting start time for attendees, you can go to file, share and upload your PowerPoint presentation. Once this is done you will notice that there are two little arrows and an annotate button on the left hand side of your screen you may have to hover in the center of the left side in order to see them. The up and down arrows will advance the slides, and all panelist should be able to do so.

There are some significant caveats to this. Your PowerPoint presentation can contain no interactive media, no animations and no transitions. None of this will be displayed.

I am hoping that the Cisco will improve this overtime oh, but have no ideas if that's in the plan.

Response Signature