cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBW 140AC - Apple HomePod Mini Refuses to Connect

plaush
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I recently got a CBW 140AC for my homelab, its main purpose was to move all IoT devices to their own network; incase one of them gets hacked. However, I managed to migrate everything to the new IoT Network except this darn HomePod Mini, the HUB of nearly all my IoT devices, all my IoT devices are basically useless without it. Before someone suggests, I do not have a spare iPad to act as a hub. 

I've been at this for days, I've checked the logs of the AP and found nothing that I could really use. It just refuses to connect to any WLANs created/broadcasted by my 140AC, despite literally every other devices connecting fine.

I would appreciate any help as I'm at a total lost. I've attached a debug (level 7) log out, if you need any other levels, tell me.

Edit: I don't think it's a range/signal strength issue as I've tried holding up the HomePod Mini right in-front of the AP (just a few cm away).

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure that the  CBW140AC  is using  the latest firmware available , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello, it's running the latest firmware available, version 10.9.1.0. However, I somehow just noticed that the internet connection shows up as red despite me being able to connect to the internet?

Edit: I think I'll backup my current config and fully reset my AP, I might have messed something up playing with the configs, as my mac wouldn't connect now.

Edit 2: That didn't work, I think it just hates apple devices somehow (excl my iPhone and iPad?)

plaush_0-1720230512888.png