Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP541N-K9-2.0(2) - WDS, guest account, & QOS

cbcalkins8620
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I would like for someone to provide personal service by phone/modem related to various questions that I have regarding my six AP541 access points.

All six are "clustered" however I want to discuss WDS, a guest account, and QOS.

I might also want to discuss the rest of the settings that I have in place.

At this time, all six access points are updated to the latest firmware (2.0.2) and all settings have been reviewed for consistency with the exception of the static IP address and name.

I don't mind paying a fair rate for this personal service. I would like to work with someone who has Cisco credentials, if possible.

My access points are shown below:

5-20-2012 10-58-35 PM ap541 cluster info.png

My phone is 713-466-7801.

My email is support@bnc-usa.com.

It is ok to call at any time.

Charles

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Why pay for personal service when we can provide that service here to you for free? Please just ask your questions here and someone will be glad to answer them. If you prefer, mouse over my photo to the left and you will see my e-mail. Send me your questions, I promise the only thing I will charge is for you to notate when I have supplied you with a good answer.

Also, can call 1-866-606-1866 and an answering engineer will be glad to personally assist you. No charge if your devices are still within phone support and hardware warranty.

Thanks

Eric Moyers

Cisco Network Support Engineer

SBSC Wireless and Surveillance SME

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

1-866-606-1866