cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4400N problems connecting after a few hours (roaming)

GarethWinn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have 3 WAP4400N access points all configured with the same SSID and WPA2 (Mixed) password. They work fine initially with roaming for a few hours but then shortly after my devices will drop the connection and be unable to regain it. Powering off the access point and leaving it for an hour or so seems to resolve the issue.

I have tried factory resetting the access points and reconfiguring using a combination of new SSID's, dropping encryption, setting a fixed channel for them all, configuring auto channel etc but still have the same issues.

Any ideas??

I'm on fw 1.2.8 ESTI (can't upgrade to latest as no longer available)

Regards

Gareth

1 Reply 1

ChatSim-Staff
Level 1
Level 1
Do you want to save on roaming costs while travelling all around the world? Try ChatSim! ChatSim is the first SIM that lets you exchange unlimited instant messages and emoji, in more than 150 countries, using the most popular instant messaging apps, for only 10 euros/year, even without a WiFi connection. ChatSim can connect to the roaming operators, without charging in roaming. It can connect to more than 400 roaming operators. You can use: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Telegram, BBM, Line, Kik, Hike, Kakao, and QQi. ChatSim also works with 4G technology and has an automatic firewall that is able to block unwanted data traffic up to 90%. If you want to know more about ChatSim Unlimited, visit our website: chatsim.com/en