Helpful
Replies

Wap4410n

CSCO12314883
Level 1
Level 1

Sir,

Any body help me,

i have Wap 4410n number of 9 Access point , we are configure and mount all of AP when i move all area  then my network was disconnected ,

i have configure bellow setting without controler  are sugest me which controler i used,

1)  same SSID

2) wap2 mixed mode

3) channel auto

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with your WAP4410N. What I understand is that you have 9 WAP4410N's and that they are configured as below:

1)  same SSID

2) wap2 mixed mode

3) channel auto

When you move around your wireless network area you get disconnected from the network.

First I would not put your devices on auto. I would make each one a static channel. Do you have other wireless networks in your area? Have you done a scan to see? One tool that I use is InSSIDer, it is a free program you can download from the Internet.

If after this you still have issues staying conected it would be worth calling in an opening a case so that someone could work directly with you to help resolve your issue.

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.