Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi,I've configured the 321 device, it's working fine for browsing.the problem I'm having is when I'm connected on the wired network I can watch an entire youtube video but when I'm on wifi on the 321 device the video at some point ...

Sir,Any body help me,i have Wap 4410n number of 9 Access point , we are configure and mount all of AP when i move all area  then my network was disconnected ,i have configure bellow setting without controler  are sugest me which controler i used,1)  ...

Dear,I have 3 WAP321 that worked normally for 5 months. Today one of them meet problem after my power of/on issue, these APs use adapter, not PoEafter power off and come back, I waited for  20 minutes but have no wireless signal as before. I checked ...

Hi there,I recently installed 6 wireless access points (WAP70) in a cluster for one of our clients.I have a company wifi configured and working correctly, im having a problem with setting up a guest wifi.I can see anywhere where we can issolate the t...

Looking to set up QOS on a RVS4000 to give a machine priority over others.  Under the QOS tab, I click on qos set up and I can asign the port a 1-4, 4 being top priority. Is that it? What should I set the other ports to ? Seems almost to simple and I...

Hi there,A counterpart of mine was asking what the antenna pattern is in the WAP321's and also how exactly they should be mounted.  We can't seem to find the antenna patterns anywhere.  Can somebody please post this in for for us?  Thanks!           ...