cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WET200 not connecting

Service Spring
Level 1
Level 1

I just picked up a WET200...my hope is to connect it wirelessly to a Verizon Mifi so wired devices can get access to the Internet.

I've had zero luck connecting the WET200 to a wireless network...I've tried two different ones and I've also tried changing from WPA to WPA2.

I'm running the latest firmware available.  Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having, just to make sure the information was clear, you can provide Internet to your WET200 via wireless, but it cannot receive Internet via wire, it just provide Internet via wire, you need configure your WET200 to receive the Internet wireless signal from your ISP device, you can check out the configuration here. http://www6.nohold.net/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=2&app=search&vw=1&articleid=1483

If you want to configure it you have to keep in mind that  both devices need to be in the same channel, and use the same security policies.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.