cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7926 config without a ACS to create NAP

michael murphy
Level 1
Level 1

I have to configure / deploy 7926 phones, but I don't have a ACS server to create the network profiles. How (where) do I configure the WLAN settings in the phone (or the aironet AP) if I don;t have NAPs? Also, do I have to connect phone via USB to PC and use the phone web interface to do this? Can you show me a link that shows what this web interface menu/ screenprint looks like and/or how to configure this phone for WLAN access? thanks so much.

3 Replies 3

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Why do you need an ACS?

You can create a PSK security on a WLAN and connect without using a RADIUS server.

here is steps on the phone to create an SSID profile: http://tiny.cc/nv1d1w

I am not sure what you mean by NAPs? NAPs are profiles created on the ACS but they are not used to assign WLAN profiles to the phone.

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Looking for the same

---

Posted by WebUser Open Graph Test User from Cisco Support Community App

ACS would have nothign to do with this, as it doesn't confgure the phone.

What you need is the bulk update tool

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074239/14006/792xBD.1-0-Readme.pdf

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card