cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 4400 and a 5508 WLC in the same location We want to be able to roam between ap joined to both the 4400 and the 5508 using only one ssid Do I only need to create a mobility group and add both WLC then create only one WLAN on one of the contro...

Hi all,I have a question regarding cisco aironet 1240ag AP.1st - Does this devices has a firmware ? So I can update a firmware ? or is an image file for IOS software ?2nd - Which wireless controller I can use to handle multiple aironet 1240ag AP's ?3...

Resolved! 5500 wlc

Is 5500 WLC expected to be EOL/EOS soon? How many years of life is left in it? I think its eol/eos is not yet announced, but just want to know if anyone has any idea about Cisco's plans for 5500.Thanks.

We have a project going on where we want to use RFID tags to track inventory in the parking lot. I am being told that the RFID tags need "location grade Wi-Fi" to work. I have never heard of this. I know there is a difference between voice grade and ...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i'am using csm 4.1 and i have configured the keep audit log for 30 days and the entries becomes older than the number of days specified in the keep audit log without deleting, i don't understand why this happend and how can i make shur that...

I have NCS already set up on one IP address and I need to move all the controllers, etc over to the new NCS. Is there any way to back-up the configuration from the old NCS, and restore it on the new one, or do I have to migrate everything over one pi...

I have 2 1242AG APs setup with one SSID and no vlans configured.  The APs are connected to a switch along with my DHCP server.  Clients are able to connect to the SSID but are unable to get an IP from the server.  Clients can plug into the switch and...

We will upgrade the WLC from 7.0 to 7.3 to support HA, but looks like WCS does not support 7.3 code any more. We have lobby account on WCS to create the guest account for WLC. We then have to transfer WCS to another product-Prime. My question is is t...

Resolved! multiple MSEs

Hello,Due to high number of APs, I need to deploy a separate MSE   to provide  location services and  aWIPS. In this scanrio,  is it possible to share the  same floor map  which contain local and WSSI APs  between the 2 MSEs?the tracking elements  pe...