Views
Helpful
Replies

881G Cell router Cellular interface configuration and routing

dmeindertsma1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I don't have much to no experience with Cisco products and have come to need to configure a Cisco 881G cell router for work.

This unit needs to have internet access with DHCP pool on one subnet, while having a closed from internet access control network on another subnet. It also needs to have site to site IPSec VPN to a hard wired Cisco 881 router on yet a different subnet.

Essentially, if someone plugs into it with a static IP address on their own machine for the control network....internet access will not be granted, but control network locally and at the remote VPN router will be visible/accessible.

If someone plugs into it with "obtain automatically" an IP for internet access will be issued allowing internet, but control network will be blocked.

All traffic from control network on local will be allowed to remote VPN, and all remote VPN traffic will be allowed local via remotes routing rules.

This may be a tall order to ask all this in one request, but I understand some of you have vast experience with these and may be able to do this in your sleep.

At first, I'd like to get a solid DHCP internet access, then build from there.

I greatly appreciate any assistance you may have.

Thanks!

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card