Helpful
Replies

ACL applied in WLC

ahmad.syed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Need below help on query:-

1) Can you please help me with command line through cli to find out which all AP Group we have defined certain WLAN?

2) Can you please help me with command line through cli to find out which all flexconnect group we have defined certain flexconnect ACL?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Imteyaz 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ammahend
VIP
VIP

agree with Rasika, if you have trouble downloading the tool, you can try these commands if it helps.

show wlan apgroups (this will show you total number of AP group and per group details)

show flexconnect group detail <groupname> (this will show you group detail, if you only interested in ACL, you can always filter the output)

grep include ACL "show flexconnect group detail <groupname>"

-hope this helps-

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

If you haven't use WLCConfig Analyzer tool, that is the best way to find those detail

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/wireless-troubleshooting-tools/#!wireless-config-analyzer

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

ammahend
VIP
VIP

agree with Rasika, if you have trouble downloading the tool, you can try these commands if it helps.

show wlan apgroups (this will show you total number of AP group and per group details)

show flexconnect group detail <groupname> (this will show you group detail, if you only interested in ACL, you can always filter the output)

grep include ACL "show flexconnect group detail <groupname>"

-hope this helps-

Hi ,

Both these command will need to apply on each apgroup and flexconnect group to find respective wlan or ACL are there or not.

But my requirement is to find without going in each ap group or flexconnect group to find respective wlan & ACL applied  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: