cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I surfed cisco support forums and this is writing "20-30 client is proper per ap"..But I have a classroom with 60mx20m size and 80-100 client inside of classroom.. Deployed 2 1600 series access point before and student complaining the con...

hbaduk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to secure the wireless guest access. Those guests users are local in the controller.  At the moment, they connect through captive portal without L2 security.  I don't like to use a PSK, because at the end, the PSK is going to be known fo...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Actually I have one client facing guest portal issue. When he creat a user to use for guest, after creating first he have to suspend the user and again creat the user then he can use only. Why this happen plz let me know 

Hi,while i am trying to reconnect the Accesspoints getting below error message on APJoin in WLC2500series.... Lwapp discovery request rejected.Discovery request decoding with subnet broadcast and wrong AP IP address please help me out with steps need...

I'm trying to double NAT an Aironet 1815i access point. I have 3 of them and they are using the Mobility Express firmware, with one of the APs acting as the controller. I'm logged into the web portal, I create a DHCP pool on a different subnet from o...

ChadL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyone,This is the problem,could you help me to resoved it? 1、Product & Software:WLC PID:AIR-CT2504-K9AP PID:AIR-AP1852I-H-K9software:8.2.121.52、Symptom:The AP1852I can be registered to the WLC2504 normally and works normally. However, after a p...

1.png 2.png 3.png

Hello,I have two WLC model AIR-CT7510-K9 and am in the process of replacing the APs in the company.In WLC 1 are the current APs in the process of replacement and in WLC 2 are the new APs that we are replacing by the legacies.In WLC 2, I uploaded vers...

Hi all , first thanks for read my topic I am just newbie for Cisco wireless. Let 's start. Now I I have AP1832i(Master AP) Mobility firmware version 8.3  I want upgrade it to 8.5 so I can't upload to controller system.  My Controller IP  192.168.0.10...

Please could someone suggest me for the following. I have already working Cisco 2600 AP with Windows 2012 Radius Server not I would like to extend wireless signal by putting new Cisco 2600 AP as repeater. I have configured  new 2600 AP role as repeat...

N Pramod by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! global protect

global protect not connected from client home wifi network showing error Assign private address false

Roshan 2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Cisco WLC 2504 running 8.5.120.0 software version connected to two APs AIR-AP1852I-S-K9. I have a problem with wifi connectivity that an user is disconnected from WLAN when walking from AP1 to AP2 coverage. And the log shows that...

kris yip by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an access point, air-ap4800-e-k9 model. But I could not configure it. Firstly, I connect it power machine , it power AP with poe. I access ap with console  cable.  Then I connect it with controller. But it does not broadcast. I am new...

sibelk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I need a little bit of verification based on facts; I am aware that Cisco APs designated for my region (Nigeria) are the AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 model APs. I want to find out if the model AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 can be used here also. Cisco does not...

vezeh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card