Replies

AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 dimensional drawing

davidgiamp
Level 1
Level 1

Need mounting hole dimensionsNeed mounting hole dimensions

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Where are you located? Why don't I just send you a bracket.

Craig Haynie - CEO
CablesAndKits

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

CraigoryLee
Level 1
Level 1

I am confused. Do you not have one in your possession? What are you trying to accomplish?

We have plenty here. I can get you measurements but am curious about what you are trying to do.

Craig Haynie - CEO

CablesAndKits

www.cablesandkits.com

Craig Haynie - CEO
CablesAndKits

I don’t have the bracket – I’m just trying to fit a custom standoff plate that will be sized to mount into the “A” holes but I need the exact dimensions from center of holes. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Where are you located? Why don't I just send you a bracket.

Craig Haynie - CEO
CablesAndKits

Well you are very kind and that would be perfect if it's no trouble as I've had little luck with Cisco Technical services since this is not tied to an existing order.

Address is:

The Siemon Co. Technical Services

101 Siemon Company Drive

Watertown, CT 06795

I'd be happy to compensate you with a sample of something from our own product line if needed (www.siemon.com). 

No problem!!

Would you do me a HUGE favor though? Can you go to the site and create an account so I can have this run through our shipping dept easily? It will only take a sec!

If you REALLY want to help me out, use this link, add it to the cart and "checkout". Just choose check/money order as payment and put a note to "See Craig for shipment today" and I will make sure it goes. Don't you dare pay or it would no longer be a gift!! (Merry Christmas!)

https://www.cablesandkits.com/accessories/aironet/mounting/air-ap-bracket-2/pro-10414/

Hope it helps!

- Craig

Craig Haynie - CEO
CablesAndKits

hugo.bacholas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I come back with the same question, did someone found the draw ? 

Thank you in advance

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card