cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Community, I´ve got a problem which is freaking me out... We have got several sites with Meraki "Routers" (MX65) and connected to them Cisco APs (AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 / AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9)The MX´s have got a IPSec Tunnel to a Fortigate 1000D Firewall...

MarcP829 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco WLC 2504 with a joined Aironet 1140 LWAPP in FlexConnect mode with a few SSIDs broadcasting on both radios. These SSIDs use WPA2-PSK and WPA2-802.1x on different SSIDs. I'm troubleshooting an issue on a Macbook pro (made in 2015) where...

Hi All,I am planning to cover a Mezzanine area which is 300 feet long and 30 feet wide. My plan is to go for one 2800E with AIR-ANT2566P4W-R. However I have doubts regarding if adding one AP with antenna on wall facing other end of wall should be eno...

I'm a volunteer at our local hospice thrift store, working on electronics, testing and preparing for sale. I've worked a lot with domestic wireless networking, but not the pro stuff. We've had one of these access points donated and I'd like to be abl...

dave_n_s by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. This is is to ask if you had this issue in order to help me with your experience.I was trying to upgrade CT2504 from 8.2.151.0 to 8.3.150.0 but when the copy is finished, either TFTP o SFTP, by CLI or GUI, fails and ends with this message: "F...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card