cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-CAP 1702i standalone, is it possible to use different DHCP pools with different interfaces.

kotobeg
Level 1
Level 1

I have WiFi AP AIR-CAP 1702. I can configure DHCP pool on it to activate DHCP server. Is it possible to use different pools, with different IP networks, for 2.4 and 5 GHz respectively?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not possible.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

if you have a L3 switch to connect this AP, then you can pass multiple vlans to different SSID configured on the AP. 

Since AP is L2 device, you cannot route multiple vlan traffic within AP itself.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not possible.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Can i ask one q i have converted 1702i ap all i ok but when i go on gui and try to save anything they give me error 404 not found

if you have a L3 switch to connect this AP, then you can pass multiple vlans to different SSID configured on the AP. 

Since AP is L2 device, you cannot route multiple vlan traffic within AP itself.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Thanks!!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card