cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 3802i Unknown command bootm uboot

edgeda2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am trying to boot one of my aironet 3802i's via manually installing the ME firmware, however when I attempt to type boot on the uboot console it says bootm is an unknown command. Is there anyone who has in depth knowledge on how to flash the 3802's after both partitions have been nuked?

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Could you provide a screenshot of how you tried to boot because bootm means : booting from memory , which is of course not applicable , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I set the load address to 0x2000000 and set the tftp targets and saved the env and then proceeded to run tfttboot and then rcvr and the error occured after downloading the file from my tftp server 

>....I set the load address to 0x2000000 
    - (Tx for the upcoming screenshot) ; as far as standard ME installation and or capwap conversion to ME is concerned ; this is not needed I think , it is related to U-boot recovery procedures which your access point may not support , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I will provide a screenshot after work

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

RMA the AP.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card