cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASK THE EXPERT - OUTDOOR WIRELESS

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get an update on Outdoor Wireless with Cisco expert Fred Niehaus. Fred Niehaus is a technical marketing engineer for the Wireless Networking Business Unit at Cisco Systems, Inc. He has extensive customer contact and is responsible for developing and marketing enterprise class wireless solutions using Cisco Aironet and Airespace Series Wireless LAN products.

Remember to use the rating system to let Fred know if you have received an adequate response.

Fred might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Our moderators will post many of the unanswered questions in other discussion forums shortly after the event. This event lasts through April 20, 2007. Visit this forum often to view responses to your questions and the questions of other community members.

45 Replies 45

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me out with the BR1400? Is there a solution that can let us have a range in point-to-multipoint of more than 30km? I am voting to NO, but I believe it is better if experts can say something about it.

Thanks in advance.

Jojo

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card