cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug in Cisco AnyConnect Network Access Manager?

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobiility Client: 4.2.03013
AnyConnect Network Access Manager Module: 4.2.03013
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional

We are coming towards the final stages of our roll-out of Cisco AnyConnect + NAM Module + ISEPosture Module. And I have noticed an issue that seems to occur on some, if not all, of our Windows 7 AnyConnect installations.

When you connect to a Wireless Network in the Network Access Manager Module of AnyConnect, and then you put the Computer to sleep/hibernate, when the computer wakes-up, the dropdown box in the NAM module only displays the network that you were connected to when you first put the computer to sleep. Clicking the dropdown box only shows the network you were connected to prior to going to sleep...

In order for me to connect to a different network, I need to disable and then re-enable the wireless by clicking "Disable Wireless" from NAM's menu button, turning the Wireless hardware switch on the laptop to off then on, or basically any other way you can think of to disable and then re-nable wireless on the PC.

Has anyone else ever run into this issue with AnyConnect's Network Access Manager Module? Or does anyone know if this is a know bug with NAM?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card