Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, Can you please help me determine if the WAP551 & WAP561  AP can be powered by an AC adapter. I am not able to find the information on their datasheet and quick install guides. This is leading me to believe that they are only PoE powered....

Hey Guys, I am pretty much new with Cisco WLCs and I just have a question regarding licensing. We are not doing SSO as we have a split data-center design. Our primary is in one state and the secondary is in another. So definitely, we are using N+1 ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is there a Design Guide out for the IW3700?  I need to know outdoor distances vs. throughput.  I don't even see it in the Outdoor calculator yet.Thanks in advance,Nir

Hello, I've a project to implement Meraki APs in an enterprise but I am new to Meraki. Their documentation mentioned the following " Because a Meraki AP can be sending/receiving tagged data traffic as well as untagged management traffic, all Meraki ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a local sports complex that had 4 existing 1320 ap,s mounted on field lighting poles. with pelco ip cameras connected to three of the ap,s.they are configured with one root bridge and 3 non root bridges, all in autonomous mode. we recently ad...

I know the 8510 is suppose to support 6000 APs and 65,000 clients.  Does anyone know if Cisco has released any information based on throughput.  The reason I ask is because with 4300 APs and 32,000 clients we are seeing an average of over 150ms ping ...

Hi, i configured custom page on mse 10.2 as http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/mse/10-2/cmx_config/b_cg_cmx102/b_cg_cmx102_chapter_0100.html visitor login is redirected to portal, but custom portal content is not depicted, device screen ...

Hi all, I am in the process of setting up a 2504 with ap's.. With regards to connection, would it be ok to just plug the controller direct into the (Lynksys unmanaged) switch and then the controller would get its IP address from the Ubiquiti router...

Where to find following technologies for Cisco wireless access points? ssid, os version, wids, bonjur gateway, device fingerprnting, meshing, hotspot, mountimg

varunm200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card