cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AIR-ANT2544V4M-R works with less of 4 ports?

Jonas2020
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community ,

I really wish that you have a wonderful day, currently I have a problem, I want to know if a Cisco ANT2544V4M could works with only 3 or even 2 ports connected to an AP IW3702 with the antenna adapter (AIR-ACC370-NM-RF). This question is because I recevied only a partial deliver of these adapters and only have between 2 or 3 adapters per AP.

I really appreciate your help.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depending on what AP and or what is managing the access points, you can disable certain ports, which you would have to do on the access point.  If you are unable to disable the other ports, that will cause issues as the ap will try to send and or transmit out the open port.  Doesn't matter what ap model, you need to disable the port.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depending on what AP and or what is managing the access points, you can disable certain ports, which you would have to do on the access point.  If you are unable to disable the other ports, that will cause issues as the ap will try to send and or transmit out the open port.  Doesn't matter what ap model, you need to disable the port.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thank you so much for your help and actually we configure single band, on ports we used to connected the antenna and that works for us.

Regards.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card