flash is writable
Tide XL MB - 40MB of flash
Xmodem file system is available.
flashfs[0]: 1 files, 1 directories
flashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directories
flashfs[0]: Total bytes: 41158656
flashfs[0]: Bytes used: 1536
flashfs[0]: Bytes available: 41157120
flashfs[0]: flashfs fsck took 9 seconds.
��!��!aL��!�#� )c�)�N����F��,�)A�O�a!��-�

And nothing happens after. It looks like something totally went wrong. Mode button won't work.
Please advice!

Thanks.

Best regards, Nick.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Contact Cisco TAC and organize for an RMA.

View solution in original post

Looks like you need to replace the AP like Leo mentioned. I’m also assuming you check out the doc regarding the LED status: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/3700/quick/guide/ap3700getstart.html#85902
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

- Fast blinking red usually indicated hardware error(s) such as  RAM faults. The AP is toasted  - RMA the AP.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Contact Cisco TAC and organize for an RMA.

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What's the LED  indicator status at that time ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Regardless of the MODE button at startup it starts with White, then blinking Blue, and finally fast blinking Red.

Looks like you need to replace the AP like Leo mentioned. I’m also assuming you check out the doc regarding the LED status: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/3700/quick/guide/ap3700getstart.html#85902
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

- Fast blinking red usually indicated hardware error(s) such as  RAM faults. The AP is toasted  - RMA the AP.

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card