cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Aironet Site Survey Utility

wloomis
Level 1
Level 1

where can I download this utility? I had it on my old PC, and when I install the software on my new machine it didn't give me the option to install the Survey Utility.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andrew.brazier
Level 4
Level 4

If you were using a 350 client but are now using an a/b/g type client you will need the latest a/b/g driver pack (older ones didn't have the site survey util). Go to www.cisco.com. Under the Direct Access section select Downloads...Wireless Software. You can either go through the Wirelss Software Selector or the Wireless Doftware Display Tables to locate the latest drivers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

andrew.brazier
Level 4
Level 4

If you were using a 350 client but are now using an a/b/g type client you will need the latest a/b/g driver pack (older ones didn't have the site survey util). Go to www.cisco.com. Under the Direct Access section select Downloads...Wireless Software. You can either go through the Wirelss Software Selector or the Wireless Doftware Display Tables to locate the latest drivers.

I'm using the newer a/b/g client but did not get the option to install the site survey utility. I will uninstall the client and reinstall.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card